Hotsy 1800 Series Hot Water Pressure Washers
Compact & Affordable
The 1800 Series Hot Water Pressure Washer is a compact, affordable solution for cleaning with hot water indoors. The 7 stationary models are electric-driven and natural gas, oil or optional LP gas-heated, using Hotsy’s high-efficiency vertical hot water coil. The sleek cabinet panels are easily removed to provide access to the Smart Relay control panel, allowing the user to set the thermostat to the desired temperature, as well as set the run time, auto start/stop and time delay shut down functions. This heavy-duty cleaning machine is ideal for use in manufacturing or even food processing facilities where hot water is needed for cleaning machinery and equipment indoors. All models are certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards.
- Oil-Fired, LP-Fired or NG-Fired
- 6 GPM
- 2500 – 3000 PSI
- 10 – 15 HP
- 230V/1PH, 208V/3PH, 230V/3PH, 460V/3PH, 575V/3PH
- Belt-Drive Hotsy® Triplex Pump
- Smart Relay Control System
- Many options to make industrial cleaning faster and easier!
- Heater coil carries a 5-year warranty
- Axial pump carries a 7-year warranty
- Controls for the pump, burner and detergent are easily accessible.
- Upright, vertical coil delivers high efficiency and maintains constant temperature using oil, natural gas or optional LP Gas.
- Adjustable upstream detergent injection ensures high-pressure sudsing for better cleaning.
- Elevated gas valve protects valve from water damage, and is located at the back corner for easy installation and service.
- Burner assembly pivots down to allow access to burner ring and pilot assembly for maintenance.
- Insulated Hotsy trigger gun and insulated wand with ergonomic, adjustable side handle.
- Stainless steel coil skin provides extra durability to withstand overspray.
- Pressure relief valve protects the machine and user from excessive pressure.
- Control panel provides access to the main controls. Remove the front panel to access the Smart Relay for secured control of desired operating settings, such as auto start/stop functionality.
- 15 HP Baldor 230V 1PH or 208V, 230V, 460V or 575V 3PH electric motor comes with thermal overload protection and manual reset (Note the 1812SS has a 10 HP Baldor motor).
• Detergent container bracket hold 5-gal bucket
• LP option – converts natural gas models to LP-Fired
• 10” Draft Diverter for natural gas or LP-Fired models