Hotsy 700 Series & 895SS Hot Water Pressure Washers
Designed for tough, industrial cleaning.
The 700 Series offers a nice balance of Hotsy ruggedness and cleaning performance, yet the affordability of an entry-level machine. In addition to the three direct-drive models, this series also offers a belt-drive model that cleans at 3.5 GPM and 3000 PSI. The multiple fuel and electrical options makes the 700 series ideal for meeting the needs of commercial customers. All models are ETL safety certified and feature the Hotsy pump with a 7-year warranty.
- 3 GPM
- 1500 PSI
- 3 HP
- Direct-Drive or Belt-Drive Hotsy® Triplex Pump
- Many options to make industrial cleaning faster and easier!
- Heater coil carries a 5-year warranty
- Hotsy-designed Triplex pumps carry a 7-year limited warranty
- Upright, oil fired burner delivers high efficiency with diesel fuel, kerosene or home-heating oil
- Control panel includes adjustable temperature control plus heavy-duty heater and pump motor switches
- 5 HP, 230V, 1PH Baldor electric motor (Model 795SS) comes with thermal overload protection and manual reset
- High quality float valve helps maintain constant pressure and flow and traps sediment or debris. It is recessed at center of chassis for protection and balance
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI breaker) provides additional protection against shock hazard
- Variable upstream detergent injection ensures high-pressure sudsing
- Built-in wand and nozzle holders provide convenient storage
- Rust-proof cross linked polyethylene fuel tank eliminates condensation that can contaminate fuel. Fuel gauge in cap.
• 8”Oil-Fired Draft Dampener