Hotsy 9400 Series Heating Modules Hot Water Pressure Washers
Flexible & Efficient
The 9400 Series Heating Modules give customers the flexibility to “convert” a cold water pressure washer into a hot water unit. By attaching the heating module to a cold water pressure washer (i.e. Hotsy 1700 Series) the pressurized water is now heated to produce all the benefits of hot water cleaning. The four models use fuel oil, diesel, or natural gas to heat the water using Hotsy’s high-efficiency, vertical heating coil. All models are equipped with a flow switch to control the burner. All models are ETL-Certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards and CSA-Certified.
- 6 – 10 GPM
- 3200 PSI
- Add-on for a cold water pressure washer
- Many options to make industrial cleaning faster and easier!
- Heater coil carries a 5-year warranty
- Hotsy-designed Triplex pumps carry a 7-year limited warranty
- Upright, oil fired burner delivers high efficiency with diesel fuel, kerosene or home-heating oil
- Control panel includes adjustable temperature control plus heavy-duty heater and pump motor switches
- 5 HP, 230V, 1PH Baldor electric motor (Model 795SS) comes with thermal overload protection and manual reset
- High quality float valve helps maintain constant pressure and flow and traps sediment or debris. It is recessed at center of chassis for protection and balance
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI breaker) provides additional protection against shock hazard
- Variable upstream detergent injection ensures high-pressure sudsing
- Built-in wand and nozzle holders provide convenient storage
- Rust-proof cross linked polyethylene fuel tank eliminates condensation that can contaminate fuel. Fuel gauge in cap.
• 8”Oil-Fired Draft Dampener